Monday 18 July 2022

Let's Grow More Internship Programme (JULY BATCH 2022)

 In July 2022, I went through an internship at the Let's Grow More. During this period, my desire to develop in this area has grown, thanks to interesting tasks and the admirable LGM VIP team.

Despite the fact that I was just an intern at LGM, I felt like part of the team, having the opportunity to offer colleagues my ideas and to implement them on my own. Among other great advantages were the opportunity to be engaged in projects and a variety of tasks. I had my own area of responsibility, which, in my opinion, is very important for getting used to starting from the lowest positions.

In addition, I would like to note that the LGM team is responsive and friendly, it warmly welcomes interns to the team and willingly shares their experience and knowledge. Senior colleagues give feedback on each task and on the overall internship results, which is very helpful for developing yourself.

I am sure that during the internship at Let's Grow More (LGM), I gained not only invaluable knowledge and experience, but also essential practical skills.

I would like to thank the LGM  team once again; in particular, Aman Kesarwani sir.

For more information - https://letsgrowmore.in/   ,   https://letsgrowmore.in/vip/

No comments:

Post a Comment